Psychopathy Researcher Discusses the Behavior of Psychopaths
February 19, 2017 Neuroinstincts
• University professor (personality & psychotherapy)
• Psychopathy researcher
• Past President of the Society for the Scientific Study of Psychopathy.
• Provides Workshops/ training to mental health professionals to improve their understanding of psychopathy and the aftermath/ trauma symptoms of their victims.
• Works with Drs. Robert Hare (Psychopathy researcher, creator of Psychopathy Checklist/ “Without Conscience”), Paul Babiak (Psychopathy researcher / “Snakes in Suits”), Kent Kiehl (Psychopathy neuroscience researcher / “Psychopath Whisperer”).
Copyright Infringement. Bloggers, social media admins, everyone - you do not have permission to copy or use any of this material without contacting us.
- Basic Differences Between Psychopathy & Narcissistic Personality Disorder [Part I]
- Why 'No Contact,' Intentional Detachment, & Support Help the Trauma Bond
- Are You Dating a Psychopath? | 16 Warning Signs of Psychopathic Traits
- Grooming | New Romantic Partnerships with Manipulators
- Healing and Psychopath Abuse Recovery
- Neuroscience Behind Idealize, Devalue, and Discard