Bloggers, social media admins, everyone – you do not have permission to copy or use any of this material without contacting us. Permission is required. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means. It is illegal to use any of our material. This includes, but not limited to, videos, transcription of videos, pdfs, articles, images, etc).
NO PART OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING, OR BY ANY INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED BY E-MAIL, OR USED IN ANY OTHER FASHION WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER.
All information and content created by Neuroinstincts, both on and off this site, are copyright protected.
This website, including all text, HTML, scripts, and images are copyrighted, owned, and/or licensed by Neuroinstincts. All rights reserved.
This brief video illustrates the manner we prefer site visitors to share and disperse the information contained on this site. Given that we own the copyright, we would like to share the usage limitations with you.
[We utilize copyright and plagiarism monitoring services, with instant notification alerts of possible infringement incidents].
• Our brain, heart image logo is an original work, created for NeuroInstincts®. It is a copyrighted image. It should not be copied or used in any manner. The image is solely owned by NeuroInstincts® in representation of our company and website. We will not give permission for its use or reproduction.
Copyright Guide for NeuroInstincts®
We wrote this as a guide for social media admins, blog and website owners who are kind enough to share our work ethically and our passion for heightening domestic abuse awareness. Thank you.
1) You may link to our site. However, do not reproduce our work (even if a citation or credit is provided) without permission.
2) Crediting the author does not bypass (or shield from) copyright infringement. Be aware that putting our content in quotes and crediting us addresses plagiarism, however it does not address our copyright privileges. Permission is always required.
3) Content created by NeuroInstincts® should not be duplicated or placed on other websites or other mediums not owned by us. We consider duplicate content to be portions of our videos, presentations, webinars, summaries of our videos, content in written form of our videos, paragraphs or entire articles that were created by NeuroInstincts® that appear on another website, social media page, forum, message board, pdf, printed material, power point, book, ebook, presentation, television, video, or any other medium not owned by NeuroInstincts®.
4) If you do not receive a response back regarding your request for use OR permission to use certain material, we still maintain our copyright. A lack of response from NeuroInstincts® does not equate to a forfeit of our legal rights. If no permission is given, there should be no use of the material.
5) In matters of copyright infringement, NeuroInstincts® will pursue attorney’s costs and statutory damages.
6) The best option:
Make use of the “Share” buttons that accompany most articles if you would like to share our content material with others.
Trademark: “NeuroInstincts®” is a registered trademark. Hence, we protect its’ use. All the rights associated with a United States Trademark are in effect.
Cody’s [button link=”http://neuroinstincts.com/codys-copyright-message/” size=”large” rounded=”false” ]Copyright[/button] Message
© 2013 NeuroInstincts® | All Rights Reserved | No Unauthorized Reproduction Permitted in any form