How to Use Neuroscience in your Self-Care Healing
Rhonda Freeman, PhD
- When does the course start and finish?
- The course is open for attendance now. You start whenever you like once you are enrolled.
- You have access for one year from your purchase date.
- I’m concerned about the cost.
- We understand the concern. Consider this: The course offers neuropsychologist insights at a fraction of a private consultation cost. It’s a long-term investment in valuable neuroscience knowledge, empowering you with tailored self-care strategies and potentially saving on future well-being expenses.
- Is there a refund guarantee?
- Yes. You have 7 days to request a refund from the date of your purchase. Email [email protected], with the name / email address you used to enroll in the course.
- Do I need a background in psychology or neuroscience to become a student in this course?
- How long does it usually take to work through the course?
- The norm is 40-60 days.
- If I have questions as I work through / learn the material, can I ask you?
- Yes. You are free to pose questions to me.
- Do I own the course for life?
- No. You have purchased access to the course for one year. You are a student enrolled in a course/educational program. If a time extension is needed, no problem. Just ask. 🙂
- Is there a guarantee I will improve?
- No one can ever provide that kind of guarantee. That does not exist with any course or program. In fact, a guarantee does not exist with professional treatments, therapy, or intervention. To give a guarantee regarding ‘improvement‘ would not be ethical. People will respond differently. To learn about brain patterns and how to to calm and activate certain areas tend to be helpful on the recovery journey.