How to Use Neuroscience to Accelerate Recovery
Rhonda Freeman, PhD
- When does the course start and finish?
- The course is open for attendance now. You start whenever you like once you are enrolled.
- You have access for one year from your purchase date.
- I’m concerned about the cost.
- I know you’re concerned with the initial investment. I get that. Just know, within 2 months time from now, you will have learned (and benefited from) what would typically require over 10 sessions with a neuropsychologist (at less than 15% of that cost). You will know the best brain-related strategies to use based upon how you feel. How glad would you be that you got started to reduce your discomfort today?
- Is there a refund guarantee?
- Yes. You have 7 days to request a refund from the date of your purchase. Email [email protected], with the name you used to enroll in the course.
- Do I need a background in psychology or neuroscience to become a student in this course?
- How long does it usually take to work through the course?
- The norm is 40-60 days.
- If I have questions as I work through / learn the material, can I ask you?
- Yes. You are free to pose questions to me.
- Do I own the course for life?
- No. You have purchased access to the course for one year. You are a student enrolled in a course/educational program; not the course owner
- Is there a guarantee I will improve?
- No one can ever provide that kind of guarantee. That does not exist with any course, any program, any treatment, any therapy, or any intervention. To give a guarantee regarding ‘improvement‘ would not be ethical. People will respond differently. To learn about brain patterns and how to to calm and activate certain areas tend to be helpful on the recovery journey.